Saturday, July 27, 2013

BLOCK PRINT SM01

Card No : SM01 : $ 2.50


Handy Cards are all about creativity, innovativeness and diversity which you want.

Gosh! first day to write, excited alot and scared too, scared may be because writing blog for the very first time, whether you would all like my blog or not. But I'm pretty sure about one thing that none of  you would get bored of my posts plus the reason of my excitement is that from now onwards I would be sharing my handmade cards and a little chit chat with you all. 
For the very first day I would like to share the card which is one of my favorite. 
It's a block print card. I selected a lemon yellow color for the card base. 
After that I took an A4 sheet and got a block print stamp over it and adhered it to the card base. Then I took an A4 sheet,fastened it to a foamic sheet and cut it in circular die. 


   Close up will show you that with a sharp cutter I made a pattern as shown above. And the circles you can view, are all made with punch machine. Then I cut another circle from white A4 sheet smaller in size than first one ,cut its edges in zig-zag and adhered it to the former patterned circle . After that I cut the third cirle from yellow A4 sheet and smaller than 2 circles and adhered it above the 2nd one. In last step I fastened a huge black and white lined button on the right side of the three circles.


Ended with photography which is the best and my favorite part of it. Photography matters alot in display of your product. So it should be done to its best.

 Thanx for visiting!


For More Detail and Booking Contact us at Facebook : Click Here

Or You can Send us an Email : manocard94@gmail.com








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...