Thursday, August 29, 2013

I'M ADDICTED TO YOU!!!!



Day by day advancement in technology is increasing our distances from our loved ones. We are addicted to social networks facebook, twitter, youtube sending whole day with these instead of spending quality time with our family, our loved ones. I'm not against all of these networks, they have become our need and source of entertainment. 




Keeping all this in mind I thought of designing a card which will make your love ones realize that you love them alot. 



I used a neon color for the card base as neon colors are too much in fashion these days so I thought of using this color for my card. 
At the center of cardfront I fastened a creme color sheet so that the monograms of networks get prominent. Then I sketched the monograms and painted them. In the end I adhered all the monograms in the center of the cardfront.




                                    Ta daaa! done with the card

                                                       Thanx for visiting




                       You can contact me on facebook at: Click here View all
Blog Directory | Submit to Directories and Promote your Blogs Blog Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory Web Directory Weboworld Link Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...