Sunday, September 8, 2013

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY




I'm writing today after so many days probably after more than a week as I was working on some more customized cards. But the fact is that I was missing to write and excited to share the cards I was working on in previous days.

Guess what? I made another customized anniversary card you would be thinking what's so special about it but this time I tried to add more elegance to the card as well as I restricted to few colors so to exhibit a little maturity in my card.

Material required:
  • black card sheet
  • Purple Glitter sheet
  • Silver ribbon
  • pink ribbon
  • 1 Black diamondie
  • 3-5 White diamondies
  • Golden wire
  • silver marker   

How to make ?
On the black card base I adhered the silver ribbon at the bottom of the cardfront. Then I took the piece of purple glitter sheet and trimmed its edges randomly. I used pink and silver extensive ribbons to make flowers pf same kind. To make third flower diverse from rest of the two I used hard card sheets and made 4 flowers piled them one above the other and pasted them to each other with UHU. At the center of flowers I fastened the white diamondies. Between the flowers I a pasted black large diamondie. Ended my card using a silver marker to write the greetings.
                 



                Was it different from rest of my anniversary cards? share your views guys



                                                                      

             Thanx for visiting!

                                                Contact me on facebook at: Click here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...