Thursday, September 26, 2013

Daddy's Princess


 Dear Summers! I want you to leave me alone now. Thursday was not fine at all. It was too hot to work on my creative part. That's why I chose evening time to create post, its little bit cooler than day time. I tried something new with my new themed card. 
Something I try for my every card is to add life to them by using new ideas with tempting colors. 


This was something I really made for daddy's princess from their Daddy's. Daughters are precious gems and should be cared like gems. Keeping all this in mind I specially designed this card. 
lets begin!


 Material required:


  • Purple and pink card stock
  • Glittery golden sheet
  • medium sized diamondies
  • Key chain ring
  • pink and silver pen



How to make?

       I cut the glittery golden sheet in three segments, all the three with different widths. I cut the zig-zag edges of first segment and punched these edges. Then adhered diamondies on second segment of glittery sheet. Third segment is narrowest of all three. I then fastened all the three segments on cardfront with a space giving it a crown appearance. Now again I adhered diamondies just above the crown.
        Moving towards pink one. I cut squarely corners of it. Then I drew a large high heel shoe over card and cut it. I bordered the shoe with pink marker to enhance it. Pink card was to wrote all the greetings for which I used silver pen. Finally punched both cards from one corner and inserted a key chain ring to attach both of these. You can also use ribbon for this purpose of attachment.


Close-up view of pink card


Thanx for visiting!


Contact me on facebook at: Click here
              
         
     



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...