Tuesday, September 10, 2013

HANDMADE HOME DECOR




Hey there everyone! wana see something new I did previous week? Its 12 pm here already and my mom is knocking the door again and again to get in bed but seriously I can't sleep unless and untill I haven't shared my stuff with you.
I'm gonna share my handmade home decor with you today.





I already completed it last week but fixed it on my room's wall today so displayed it  today.

Materials required:
  • You need a simple rounded Wall clock
  •  black hard card sheets or toilet paper rolls
  • UHU
  • Cutter


How to make?


If you are using tissue paper rolls for this then you you should have a bundle of it.






         Firstly by using cutter cut the tissue paper rolls and press them like in the above image. They will appear like petals shape.Then attach these petals with each other in a form of flowers using UHU. Use spray paint of any color you want and spray it all over. You can then fix it on wall around the wall clock in circle.



 If you are using black hard sheets then you need to cut the strips of it with cutter in a large number. Fold these strips to make petal shapes and then do same as  mentioned above.


          Aah! Finally done...........
                          
    STAY TUNED! and share your views guyz 

                                                         Thanx for visiting!

                   You can contact me on facebook at: Click here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...