Saturday, August 24, 2013

12'o clock.... IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!



Bright sunny day! Its hot outside but my room's temperature is better than other rooms of the house. So the hot day is not disturbing me that much you can say. 
Most of the requests I get on daily basis are for the birthday cards. So you would be thinking why I've been making most of the cards birthday themed. Everyone asks me to make them a special birthday card different from all of my previous ideas. So I've always been searching for something really cute and innovative. This is the reason why on and off I come up with birthday cards with diverse ideas.

I was thinking for some idea for the birthday card and this idea( you can see in pictures) twitched my mind. I already told you in my previous posts that I will do the quilling work again in some different form. So I'm going to do that today.
Moving on towards the card, I selected very bold color for the card today. Then I to make the wall clock, firstly I cut the strip from a hard chart paper. I bent the chart paper in spiral form. Then I cut the butter paper in circular die, marked it with numbers  3, 6, 9, 12( like on a wall clock) and 2 needles.  In between these numbers I adhered the small foamic sheet circles, glazed in pink glitter. I then fastened the butter paper to spiral card strip. Along this circular clock I did the quilling work. If you need the quilling work's explanation you can view my last HAPPY BIRTHDAY card post.  At the bottom of the card front I pasted black and white strip. 
Ta daa! done with the card...





                                                  Thanx for visiting!



                   You can visit me on facebook at: Click here

                 or email me at: manocard94@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...