Monday, July 29, 2013

BUTTERFLY CARD

Code: SM03: $3.00

Bright sunny day Monday! and with this bright day I've got a garden's princess for you.

          Ta Daaa! My Butterfly card

  You would have to put an extra effort to make it other than my rest of the cards but just chill my description would help you alot.

So without wasting any time I would proceed with card.

      

         I've used net in circular form,attached on the card base(light purple in color).Then I bordered the net all along its circular die and glittered the circular border with silver dazzling glitter. I then pasted an A4 sheet over the foamic sheet and cut it to make a butterfly,while leaving wing zones of butterfly empty. I took a butter paper and glued it at the back of butterfly so that now the wings are covered with it.Now I adhered the butterfly over the net panel. I took 6 pieces of golden wires and twisted all of them.Now beads are in-fixed within the golden wires used as butterfly's antennae. At the center of the butterfly I adhered a huge plastic button.To give a prominent look to the butterfly I shaded it's edges with a black marker. At the bottom of cardfront I pasted the crape paper twisted in circular form. Diamondies are used randomly on butterfly wings whereas in a sequence at the bottom of the card.






Here's a Close-up of card




                                                         Bottom of card



             Thanks for visiting !


If you like my hand made Butterfly card then you can contact me for booking at facebook: Click Here

or you can send us email at: manocard94@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...