Tuesday, July 30, 2013

ZIG ZAG


Code: SM04: $ 2.50

While I was going to create today's post I thought why not share something easiest and one of my popular card today. So we are not going to do much hardwork today, no sketching, no painting today. Tara ! 

Although you all may be familiar with zigzag design but because of utmost popularity of my zigzag card among audience I wanted to share it here with you today.

I took a blue card base and pasted baby pink A4 sheet along the cardfront. I took  a zigzag stamped sheet and pasted it in a slanting form over the base. Initially I pasted it in straight form but it wasn't giving an appealing look. So I pasted it in a slanting style.

    I adhered  mini black diamondies and a kitty's face(you can use any other gadget if this is not available) on a ribbon over the  zigzag panelling to embellish the card. On the top left corner I utilized buttons, both of different sizes, to adorn it. 

As the card is tagged with ‘love u lotx’ so it could be given to any one very special for you.




Close up of Kitty



Thanks for visiting !


If you like my zig zag card you can contact me through facebook at:  Click Here

      or you can send us email at: manocard94@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...