Wednesday, July 31, 2013

CAPPUCCINO CUP


Code: SM05: $ 2.70  


Hey everyone I've got something really cute for you today. I was thinking to display a combo of something cute and elegant. 

So firstly I took a lining wrapping paper and cut its piece according to the width of cardfront and pasted it at the bottom of cardfront. Then I took an appealing stamped A4 sheet and pasted it  at the upper part of card exactly above the lining wrapping paper. Then I adhered the ribbon at the centre of the card against the point of intersection of two sheets( lining and stamped sheet) to give it a more dainty look.Then I took another card piece, cut in square die, and sprinkled blue poster paint with tooth brush over the card piece. Now at this square panel I sketched the cup and named it as 'Cappuccino Cup' while patterning the smoke, coming out of cup, in a heart shape. To make it more protrusile I only glittered the heart with red while leaving the cup colorless. At the corner of the panel I attached a small silver button Then adhered this square panel over a foamic sheet and glued it with UHU to the cardfront. 






I took a parrot green card base, that could be seen in image, so that to enhance the front colors of the card. 
The card is ready to be presented to someone very adoring. 



Thanks for visiting !


For booking and information you can contact me at facebook: 

or you can send us email at: manocard94@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...