Thursday, August 1, 2013

EYE TO EYE

Code : SM06: $2.20

whoosh ! girls this is something really for you or it could be a Halloween stuff. 
      When I posted this on my page on Facebook, originally I named it "Eye Mask" one of my friend asked me to name it 'Eye to Eye' LOL. I liked the idea and so done with it now. Some of the visitors here might be knowing its funny history. Anyways don't get worry I'm not getting into the history of name and I'll give you a brief description of my today's card. Although I'm quite late for saying it today's card the next day has already begun.
     I sprinkled the shocking pink paint on baby pink with an old tooth brush of mine. Then I drew the mask on an another card piece, designed a girlish pattern on it and glued diamondies on it and in the end tagged it with "Thoughts of u'. 
        

                          




Close up of Eye mask




Close up of tag



Ta Daan I'm done with it

Thanks for visiting !




If you like my card you can contact me for booking on facebook: Click here

or you can send us email at: manocard94@gmail.com






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...