Saturday, August 3, 2013

GET WELL SOON

Code : SM07: $ 2.60



Ahh ! Fine Saturday perfect day to write.... weekend ahead!. Although already enjoying my summer vacations :D. But Sunday has it's own attractions, my favorite shows plus my favorite foods.  

I believe themed cards are difficult to design. You have to be specific about the theme and then merge your creativity with that. So it was a small challenge for me to design this card and I successfully accomplished it.Moving towards today's theme for Handmade card which is 'GetWell Soon'.

     I took a brown card base and cut a square die within that. Then attached the blue A4 sheet at the back of the card. I cut close to oval shape die from foamic sheet to make a bandage and punched 6 circles at each poles of the bandage with punch machine. Then I drew the central happy smiley on bandage to create a little bit cute impression, so to bring a smile on face whoever the card is being given to. Then adhered this bandage over the A4 sheet which was visible from the center of the card base. I took a foamic sheet piece according to the width of the card and glued white paper on it trimmed its edges in outward curves. Then I punched these curves with punch machine. I took a dotted brown ribbon so the brown scheme continues and adhered it against the curve-edged foamic sheet. Then tagged the card with 'Get well soon'. I changed my writing style from normal while writing the tag to adorn it. And fixed 3 buttons at the right corner vertically. 

we are done with the card.....
yoohoo!  ready to go




I took two close-up images from top and bottom of cardfront so that you guys can get a better idea.







Thanks for visiting !

If you like my card you can contact me for booking at facebook: Click here

or you can send us email at: manocard94@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...