Monday, August 5, 2013

HAPPY FRIENDSHIPDAY

 Code: SM09: $2.70

     Sunday was a funday and a perfect day to celebrate friendship. 4th August ‘The Global Friendship Day’. And I was dying to share my friendship day card with you. So with Monday, day beginning with loads of work, I'm here with you all. Although friendship day has passed away but Mark Twain very well said about friendship that “Good friends, good books and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life” So friend is not the one who is to be adored only a single day but each and every day could be celebrated as a friendship day. 

So if you missed my friendship day card just don't get worry you can still present it to your friend any day you like to.



For the card base I selected white color so whatever (red T-shirt and price tag) is adhered to the card it would look prominent. I pasted the transparent stamped sheet on the cardfront. Then sketched a T-shirt over Red A4 sheet wrote within it with black marker and drew a heart and glittered it silver and m stick it to the foamic sheet . I then glued this T-shirt with UHU to the transparent stamped panel. At the bottom of shirt I fixed a hook and hanged a price tag (made over another card piece). At the end I gave a stitched look to the four borders by using a black marker. 







 Inside the card I pasted red A4 sheet strip along the length of the card. So to further beautify it. I'm done with my card.

         Thanks for visiting !

You can contact me on facebook at:Click here 

 or you can send us email at: manocard94@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...