Tuesday, August 6, 2013

COMING SOON! EID MUBARAK

Code No: SM08:$ 3.00


Beautiful cloudy weather insisted me to create my post early in the morning today. I was too fresh to write, duh ! the net was not working again, so I have to write in the evening. 
      Anyways Eid (Muslim Festival) is too close. Few days left to go. I'm already done with my Eid shopping. Eeee ! I'm excited to wear my new long chain bag.I know most of you would still be shopping till the last day.
  Well! While celebrating Eid don't forget to share your happiness with needy people.
By my repetitive Eid chalk talk you would surely have reached to the point that I'm going to share my Eid card with you.
    
     Let's move on to the card.
      
  I took a grey card base ( base should be firm than normal cards) and cut a diamond shape die within the card base, a little above the center. Then I took a golden dazzling net sheet cut it in diamond shape pasted it on an A4 sheet and adhered the A4 sheet at the back side of cardfront. Then I took a printed black stone and fastened it on the A4 sheet visible from diamond shaped frame. And ended with writing 'Eid GreeTings'. 
             


Close up of the card


See it was simple naa :)

Thanks for visiting !

You can contact me on facebook at :Click here

or you can send us email at: manocard94@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...