Wednesday, August 7, 2013

IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!!!

Code: SM10: $2.70



How amused you are when your brother is using your laptop and you snatch it from him? LOL. 
I had to fight for an hour for the laptop with my brother and finally I got it. Yayyy ! And you can't imagine how excited I am when I am connected with you all through my blog. Its like a 3 years old baby's excitement who want to sing to you a poem which he has recently learnt and so am I and this excitement comes to an end as soon as I have done with the  day's post. 

       Hmmm! so I'll share the Birthday card with you and particularly this card could be given to a sweet little birthday girl. 




For the card base I took a bold yellow color then I took A4 sheet of light yellow color cut in a wave form and pasted it on the cardfront. Then I took a white A4 sheet again cut in a wave shape but wider than the former. I took a foamic sheet piece and  colored it with a black marker then divided it in to two pieces. From the first piece I cut different shapes lengthwise( like the lines on zebra). Then I pasted these black lines or shapes on the white A4 sheet and fastened this sheet on the cardfront just above I pasted the light yellow wave. From the second piece of foamic sheet I cut small circles with a punch machine and in a sequence along the wave length adhered it to the lower part of the wave. Now I sketched a doll face with marker on the center of cardfront. I made it's lips with pink marker and at its head I drew a bow. I filled this bow with dazzling  glitter sheet. 

At the bottom of the card I adhered a piece of red ribbon and  then I  made a tag with a black card(like a price tag on your clothes) and pasted this tag on the ribbon. 

Done! card ready


Full view of Card


Thanks for visiting!





You can contact me on facebook at: Click here

 or you can send us email at: manocard94@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...