Tuesday, August 13, 2013

VELVETY SPECIAL

Code: SM11


Aaaah! unexpectedly and unfortunately I had to stay away from you all for almost a week. My laptop's LED crashed and I felt like being entangled in a crisis crux with no hope to meet you people again but luckily my laptop got repaired today and here I am. 
Lets begin with the card now . I've been sharing funky, girlish, cute sort of cards in my previous posts in which I tried to play with bold colors. So I thought to share a unique and black-white schemed card today.



Black on white eminents alot therefore for the card base I chose white. I took a piece of velvet fabric and cut squares of different sizes and fastened them with UHU from top to bottom and left to right in decreasing order both in number and size.
Then I took a broad black ribbon, made a bow with it and adhered it to the bottom in a slanting fashion. Then at the knot of the bow I fastened a white bead.










And ended with a template "You are special"...

Thanks for visiting!
you can visit me on facebook at: 

or you can send us email at: manocard94@gmail.com











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...