Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Baby's Day Out in a Pram

Code:SM13


Time goes you say? ah no
Alas Time stays...we go
You would all assuredly agree with it..... As the time passes we all  grow from a new born baby to adolescence  and then to oldie, finally we meet our endings one day. But reversing my words to the  first day of a man (a new born baby) to this world, what a blessed day it is! , when a mother is being gifted by a baby from God.
So the celebrations are must then!
A bundle of worlds about this gift is trying to spill out my mouth but controlling that I would directly move on to my today's card for a new born baby. I was thinking for its name and my mind suggested me a name from a movie 'Baby's Day Out' which was about a baby boy. I was madly in love with that movie so I chose that name.
I didn't select very bold colors for the card infact selected a soft color scheme. I took a light green card base in sqaure and small size as it is for baby so it must be a cute one. Then I rounded its edges with a cutter. I then took an A4 sheet in white but the size smaller then the card base. Then I pasted this A4 sheet over the cardfront in a way that leaving half an inch from all sides of cardfront in this way green color of card is visible to you. I sprinkled the green paint with a toothbrush all over the cardfront. At the bottom of the card I adhered an elongated piece of delicate white lace. Then upon this lace I adhered a green ribbon. I fastened red button in check, which when I saw in a market attracted me alot. Then slightly above the ribbon I fixed a diamondie over a small rounded card piece glazed with glitter.
 Now How to make a Pram? I took a green A4 sheet piece( half of semi-circle). Then punched mini circles from white paper and sticked it to the green sheet. It would give a polka dot type pattern. Then I cut a semi-circle shape from yellow A4 sheet. And drew 3 hearts on it with blue marker. And fastened it to the card.  Now I took a 2 long strips from orange sheet and turned each of them round and round to make wheels of pram. I then pasted them on card below the pram. Then with a black marker I drew its handle of the pram. Finally here's your card.


                                                         






                                            Thanks for visiting!
 
   contact me on facebook for booking and details: Click Here

            or send us email at: manocard94@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...