Friday, August 16, 2013

FIRST WEDDING ANNIVERSARY

Code:SM14



How are you perfect Friday ! Since I was sharing my recent collection of cards with you all, I was thinking to share some of cards from my very old cards collection which I specially made for my cousin on her first Wedding Anniversary. So please ignore its photography because its shout out was done by me with a pathetic phone camera LOL. 




Beginning with today's card description, I took a plain shocking pink card base.Then I took a baby pink foamic sheet, cut it in rectangular shape and cut a heart die from the center of it. Then I adhered it on the cardfront in such a way that leave almost 2 inches from left side of card and 1 inch from right side. Then I cut 3 strips from a purple A4 sheet turned each of them round and round in spiral. I glued all 3 spiral strips on the left side of the card. Then I fastened 3 diamondies with UHU on each spiral strip. To make the centered heart more prominent I glued mini diamondies along its edges. I ended with writing "Happy Anniversary" in bubble writing on the foamic sheet.




Thanx for visiting!


You can join me on facebook at: Click Here

Or you can send us Email at: manocard94@gmail.com







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...