Monday, September 23, 2013

TISSUE PHOTO FRAME



   It's rainy cold night! and 2 pm but what forced me to write at this time was just to share my new creation with you all. For last 2 days I was working on it while Sunday kept me busy with my fans and clients on facebook replying to them. So posting it here at this time.
            I've been working on cards creation for so many years but what I tried new is tissuepaper photo frame. But with God's  grace I was successful with my new challenge and received a great response from audience for my frame. 

Lets begin with frame.

Material required:

  • a raw wooden frame
  • tissue paper roll
  • hard card sheets
  • silver spray paint
  • pink glitter glue
  • silver stamped sheet
  • diamondies
  • Black velvet fabric strips
  • golden wires
How to make?

Firstly I covered all the four sides of wooden frame, both back and front sides, with card sheets and glazed them with tissue paper to make rough type paneling of frame. I painted the paneling with silver spray paint. Then I cut 4 mini butterfly dies and 3 flower dies from the same card sheet. I then bent the edges of flowers, embellished both butterflies and flowers with silver glitter glue and adhered them on the frame. After that I fixed twisted golden wires along the flowers. I bordered the frame with black velvet fabric strips to give it refined finishing. To further beautify it I put three dots with pink glitter glue both on upper and lower portion of frame. Finally you can decorate your frame with diamondies randomly fixed like I did. 
              
           Hopefully I'll work on more other projects like this. So stay tuned for that. 


                 Thanks for visiting!



              You can contact me on facebook at: Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...