Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Congratz!!


      Highly excited with each new day and energy boosts up when I get your admiration and messages loaded with love but day by day my responsibility is increasing towards you all. I now have to be more careful, and unique with my creative stuff showering all of my innovative ideas to my cards and upcoming projects.
   Although I shared my congratulations themed card earlier from my old cards collection but recently created a new one with the same theme. Here it is!




Material required:
  • Yellow and Blue A4 sheets
  • Silver and blue glitter glues
  • Black marker
  • Yellow mini pom pom
  • silver button
  • foamic sheet
  • golden glittered lace
How to make?

         On card stock I fastened the blue A4 sheet on upper part of card front and yellow embossed A4 sheet on lower part. Then with a black marker I designed a pattern on the left side of card's paneling. I then created a flower of hard card sheet and glazed it with blue glitter, bent its petals and fastened a pom pom at its center. I then fixed the flower over circular cut foamic sheet and fixed it over card's paneling. Just below the flower I inserted a template with congratulations greeting.

               Thanx for visiting!

                  Contact me on facebook at: Click here

          



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...