Tuesday, August 27, 2013

PLAY WITH COLORS!





When nothing comes to your mind just play with colors intelligently, it would definitely work for you and the outcome would be a marvelous one. I don't know about life's philosophy but this would help you alot in art and creative work.
Sharing with you an old card again from my cards collection. Its so simple like none of my cards before plus its either not time consuming. If you have no idea what to make for someone just try this.
I made this card for my friend's birthday at the very last moment. The birthday party was at 6'o clock and I started making the card at 5:15 and was done with it in just 15 mins. Thank God I reached there in time.




For the card base you can select any color(no specific color) like I did. Then I took glaze paper pieces of different colors, which were the leftovers of glaze papers, lying in my art box for so many months.I cut the strips of glaze papers, some straight, some in slanting fashion. Then I adhered it to the cardfront. I then cut the heart die from a foamic sheet and glazed it with silver glitter. And fastened it to the top right corner of the card front.
Simple?
You can write the greetings inside the card.




Thanx for visiting!

Join me on facebook at: Click here

         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...