Thursday, August 22, 2013

THINK PINK!





Few days before I shared a card from my old collection and  I was thinking to do the same today. The reason is very simple to encourage you that no one is perfect at the beginning, even I was not. Practice makes the man perfect. And so does it improved me, I would not use a word perfect for myself, there is still lot to learn and secondly they are comparatively simpler to make.

I used shocking pink card base.  For the topping of the card I had this wrapping sheet. I remember I used to love this sheet in my art box because of its hearts stamped in different styles and its pink and grey combo. Then I adhered a baby pink glace paper at the backside of the wrapping sheet. After that I folded one corner of the wrapping sheet so that the pink glaze paper is visible from that corner. Over that folded corner I fastened the transparent  button. Then I made twisted flowers with card piece. I cut the card piece in 2 flower dies, one smaller than the second one. Then I turned the edges of the flower upward, glittered both of them with silver dazzling glitter and fixed the flowers(one above the other) at the corner of  wrapping sheet. 
Card ready!


Thanx for visiting!


You can contact me on Facebook at:Click here

or send us email at: manocard94@gmail.com

Blog Mr. Linkie-Tukeran Link | Titip Link | Titip Banner | Backlink | Link Exchange. Free Automatic Link

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...