Monday, August 19, 2013

CONGRATULATIONS!


Code:SM16

       Monday here! working day again. Many of you would be following your hectic routine but I'm still enjoying my vacations. Its fun to be writing with fresh mind in addition to that writing early in the morning in front of a window, sitting relaxed on couch, with a cup of tea in hand where a puff of cool breeze lightly strikes your face and wishes you welcome! to the new morning. 
      
To rejoice one's celebration with him boost up his happiness. And so does exchange of gifts and cards to congratulate one delights him.
           
 So I thought of sharing a 'congratulations' card today which is simple and quick to make and would definitely appeal the one to whom it would be given. 
            I chose an attracting yellow color for the base of the card. Then I took a foamic sheet piece in a square and colored it with a grey crayon( used crayon color because it easily works on foamic sheet). After that I glittered the foamic sheet piece with silver dazzling glitter and fastened it on cardfront in slanting fashion. Then I took another card piece and drew a smiling face on it cut it in circle. Then I adhered the smiling face on the foamic sheet. To give a stitching look to the card you can originally sew the foamic sheet with needle and black thread to the card or you can cut extremely thin black strips and paste it in random manner on foamic sheet just I've done. Then to give more fine look I used green marker to draw double lines. In the end you can then write the greetings in your own writing style with black marker.
      


See how simple it was! :)

Thanx for visiting!

You can contact me on facebook at: Click Here


or send us email at:manocard94@gmail.com

Blog Directory | Submit to Directories and Promote your Blogs Blog Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory Web Directory Weboworld Link Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...