Monday, September 9, 2013

CUTTER CUTX



 Last week on facebook I received a message with lots of appreciation like all other messages from my fans. It was from laser cutting company who offered me to provide me with laser card cuttings with some samples. I found it very appealing for a while but then an inquiring thought stroked my mind     



‘Where would my hard work be lying in all this if I begin to use laser card cuttings and selling them as my product’? Wouldn’t it be cheating with my fans? And I turned down the offer. Then another thought stroked my mind but this time it was an idea!I put the card sample in front of me and instead of using any laser equipment I took out my cutter from my art box and begin to work.
Want to know how I made it?
Material required:

  • Red card stock
  • Pencil
  • White A4 sheet
  • Cutter
  • Pair of scissors
  • UHU      
How to make:
   Firstly I sketched the pattern with lead pencil all over the card front. You can design your own pattern also.
Then with the cutter I followed the pattern madewith pencil.I detattached all the flowers from card front except for 3 flowers and bent the petals of these attached flowers. 
    
        Tadaa! done with card... 

        Share your views guys

          Thanx for visiting!


   contact me on facebook at: Click here





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...