Thursday, February 12, 2015

Love Season

   
           Hey everyone ! I hope you all missed me as I'm back again after a long time but the reason for my disappearance was quite a genuine one. I was busy for my exhibition preparation and thanks to Allah Almighty It went very well. Displaying your work for the first time makes you totally nervous. But the nervousness was all gone by the initial reaction of each and every visitor. All were amazed even some were not ready to believe that the cards were wholly handmade. Some of you may be thinking I'm exaggerating but seriously the reactions and complimentary statements made me speechless. Well you don't need to be curious as I'll be very soon sharing pictures of the event.
        Apart from working for exhibition day and night, I experimented some new ideas which are now core of my work and are much appreciated than my previous work. I would be sharing those ideas with you in a few days. Right now as the love season is just approaching and 14 Feb is no more away I'll be sharing some of my creative cards related to that. So if you people have yet not thought how to express your love with your loved ones just have a look on the card I'm going to share, make it yourself or get benefited by my services through my facebook page.
       
     


Materials Required
  • Card stock
  • grey corrugated sheet
  • printed sheet for background
  • white button
  • twisted red and white thread
  • silver and black pens
Procedure:


               Simply take a card base which ever funky colour you like, as it is a card based on a love theme so I went for a red base. Take a printed newspaper sheet you can easily get it from any artshop.
Paste this sheet on the cardbase leaving the border columns in addition to that edges should be rounded to give it a more tidy look.
               Now move on towards pocket making. Take a grey corrugated sheet cut it in a pocket shape. paste it on the sheet fastened on the card already. Now take a black glittery sheet and cut it to strips to border the pocket. Now take a black foamic sheet cut it to make a 2-D boy and girl and paste it on silver reflecting sheet. Cut that sheet in a way that it enclose the foamic boy and girl. Now with a red marker border the pocket with dashed lines. Take a thick red thread and a needle and adorn the pocket making the pocket with three stitches on one side from top to bottom with one finger gap.
              Come to the tags in the pocket now. Cut the red hard card into three equal pieces and paste  A-4 sheet in the centre of each with a different colour. Again border the tags with dashed lines. Cut three mini circles out of corrugated sheet and attach 3 black buttons each on a single tag. Tags are now ready to write on them. Take a twisted red and white thread, infix a medium sized white button and fence in the lower part of card with it.
              Your card is Ready now


 Thanx for visting and do share your views!!!



                                                To Contact ; Click Here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...